Innovation and technology is paving the way for digital Pakistan as per the 2030 vision. The government is striving to improve its citizens’ quality of life and economic well-being by ensuring availability of accessible, affordable, reliable, universal and high-quality ICT services. As a country, Pakistan is developing steadily by adopting the emerging digital technologies and innovative applications to cross-sector socio-economic development, transformation of economic activities, governance models, social interaction and achievement of sustainable development goals.
The Pakistan Future Tech Meet will bring together the high-level technology experts, consultants, government officials, international and local stakeholders, C-level executives, leading industry experts, manufacturers and suppliers, retailers, technology pioneers, decision makers, investors, developers, policy makers, startups and many more relevant personnel to discuss the ICT development, challenges and achieved new technologies. The Meet will also showcase a delegation of 200+ entrepreneurs, technology experts and digital leaders visiting from across Pakistan.
The Pakistan Future Tech Meet 2023 will take place in Pakistan from 17-18 May 2023.
- Salma Nisar, Partner Investments Lead, Microsoft Middle East & Africa
- Dr. Sana Farid, President, VRAR Association MENA Chapter
- Mughees Shaukat, Islamic Banking Advisor, Oman & Vice Chairman, AEB, AAOIFI, FGI
- Javaid Iqbal, Chief Commercial Office, Special Technology Zones, Authority Govt. of Pakistan
- Muhammad Asif Qureshi, Business Head, Leaders Corporate
- Ahmad Manzoor, Founder & CEO, Pakistan Blockchain Institute
- Ibrahim Amin, Chairman & Cofounder, PAFLA, Chairman Dellsons Group
- Tufail Ahmed Khan, CEO, PAFLA – Pakistan Freelancers Association
- Ammar Hussain Jaffri, Founding President, Pakistan Information Association (PISA)
- Dr. Waleed Bin Shahid, Assistant professor, Military College of Signals (MCS) NUST (Phd Scholar NCSAEL)
- Furqan Aziz, CEO, InvoZone
- Sidra Irshad, Former PWiC Islamabad Chapter Lead, SDM Cloud, XGid
- Shoaib Malik, Vice President Northbay Solutions
- Badar Khan, Director of Digital Platforms, Tonomus, Neom
- Saquib Ahmad, Country Directory, SAP Pakistan
- Mohammad Ali Ibrahim, Head Marketing & Communications, Mobilink Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Kamran Aslam, Director of Digital Technologies & Data Analytics (DTDA), PHC Global Pvt. Ltd
Linkedin : linkedin.com/showcase/pftexpo/
Facebook : facebook.com/pftexpo