BLOCK3000: Blockchain Battle, one of the world’s largest and most ambitious international blockchain and cryptocurrency events, will take place on 6 & 7 July, 2023 in Lisbon, Portugal at the stunning Altice Arena. The event is expected to draw in an audience of 5,000-6,000 participants.
Leading experts and thought leaders will also weigh in on the development of the industry as a whole, as well as the investment attractiveness of the main blockchain networks and projects hosted on them.
At BLOCK 3000, we will be welcoming representatives of major investment funds, influencers, journalists, private investors, businessmen, and crypto enthusiasts to provide feedback at the end of the speeches.
- Roman Babitskyi, Babitsky Capital
- Dustin Plantholt, Monte Crypto Club
- Javier Garcia, Binance
- Zoe Wei, BNB Chain
- Laurent Parello, Tron
- Austin Federa, Solana
- Vilma Mattila, 5ire
- Nexo, Kiril Nikolov
- Adrien Gheur, Zilliqa
- Mary Camacho, Holochain
- Cyrus Fazel, SwissBorg
- Development Prospect fo Cross-chain Solutions
- Proof-of-Work (PoW) vs Proof-of-Stake (PoS)
- Risks and usage problems of blockchain technologies
- Blockchain future ofr anonymous cryptocurrency
- Blockchain Technology as the only way to securely store data and digital assets
- Which sectors of the crypto industry (NFT, DeFi, GameFi, DAO, Metaverse, CBDC) will see the greatest development?
- Applying blockchain technology to banking and within public administration
- Blockchain Capabilites for holding democratic elections