Virtual NFT Confex is back in the second edition with the theme “Digitally Focused premium NFT art conference and Exhibition”, the next event that will take place virtually which will be held on November 9, 2022.
-Since 2021 NFTs took the world by storm, bringing forth a digital art revolution while becoming one of the fastest growing assets of the year. As the world embraces the metaverse, NFTs has become the thing to own. “Owning an NFT gives people access to certain exclusive things in the metaverse. Collectors can access unique and credible artworks in the form of NFTs from around the globe. Since the NFT market is booming day by day some collectors are also looking at NFTs as a long-term investment option.
NFTs” are projected to continue to grow as an integral part of branding strategies in future as it is widely used by brand owners, talent, athletes, influencers, artists and others to increase awareness through content creation and consumer engagement. Hence Block Confex is poised to make Virtual NFT Confex a dedicated event where big players in the NFT industry will discuss the present and future of NFT and How They can be used in different industries and products.
- Nicole, Founder of 8SIAN
- Alex Nascimento, Managing Director of 7CC Blockchain Investment
- Felix Mago, Co-Founder of Space, Dash Next, Futerio
- Lianna Adams, Advisor, Consultant, Strategist, Artist, Curator, Educator, Creativity Coach, Speaker, Activist.
- Kapil Jain, Co-Founder of Cryptomintr
- Nabil AlSayed, CEO at NIFTY Souq
- Vesa Kivinen, Visual Artist
- Kiran Kumar Srikonda, Founder-Value Capital
- Irvan Tisnabudi, CSO-GXT (Gemma Extending Tech)